- Name: Musa Billuroğlu, BA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Yeniboğaziçi, Kuzey Kıbrıs
- Mobile: +90 533 888 7263
- A proven Teacher, with a Bachelor of Arts in English Language Teaching, who mentors, guides, and motivates students effectively. Fun and outgoing.
- Native English teacher born and raised in London, England with a multicultural background.
- Adept in connecting and communicating with people from diverse multicultural backgrounds.
- Proven ability to manage people and capable leadership skills.
- Proactive, reliable, hardworking and a collaborative team player.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and resourcefully, willingly share knowledge, encourage other team members, and show commitment to the team's success.
Summary of Experience
- EFL Instructor, 5 years
- Liaison Sergeant Military Service, 1 year
- Teaching Intern, 2
Eastern Mediterranean University, Language Instructor, Magusa , TRNC 2012-Present
- Teaching English to students of English Preparatory School
- Teaching academic English courses for Modern Languages Division
- IELTS preparation course design and teaching
- Designing and teaching business English courses
- Preparing workshops for effective presentations
- Course book design for a range of levels for international students
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
Berlitz Language Center, Language Instructor , Istanbul, Turkey 2010-2012
- EFL Teacher, General & Business English
- Teaching conversational English to all age groups levels beginner to advance
- Creating and developing resources to teach effectively to class sizes ranging from 5 to 12
1st Wolf Regiment, Liaison Sergeant , Lefkosa, TRNC 2009-2010
- Canakkale Secondary Public School , Intern Teacher , Famagusta, Cyprus Spring 2009
- Eastern Mediterranean College, Intern Teacher , Famagusta, Cyprus Fall 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language Teaching , Eastern Mediterranean University , Famagusta
- Courses include: Jul 2009
- Methodology in English Language Teaching
- Planning and Evaluation in Teaching
- Classroom Management & Materials Development
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Approaches to English Language Teaching
- English Literature, Poetry Analysis and Teaching
- Phonology, Morphology, and Linguistics I & II
- "Oxford Teachers' Academy – English for Academic Purposes, offered by Oxford University
- Department for Continuing Education and Oxford University Press , Lefkosa, TRNC Jan 2014
- Amazing Minds Conference by Longman & Pearson , Lefkosa, TRNC Apr 2009
- Teaching Internship , Eastern Mediterranean College , Famagusta, Cyprus 2008
- 2nd International English Language Teaching Conference, Salamis Bay Conti , TRNC, May 2006
- Native English Speaker (British citizen), Fluent in Turkish
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Social Media
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong people skills and high degree of cultural understanding
- Enjoy adventure and cultural travel
- Lead an active lifestyle – enjoy working out, outdoor activities, football, scuba diving,underwater photography, swimming, and cycling.
- Have a keen interest in short story writing, creative photography, carpentry.