Most young learners to our summer school come in groups and are accompanied by a group leader who is responsible for the welfare of the students at all times. In the case of younger learners who are unaccompanied by either a group leader or their parents, the EMU International Office takes full responsibility for the student's welfare and safety. Parents should note that, whether accompanied or unaccompanied their children:
- Will be met by a member of EMU's International Office at the airport, and taken to their dormitory.
- Will similarly be taken back to the airport, and seen through the check-in and departure procedures.
- Will be accompanied by a member of the International Office on all trips and excursions, and under adult supervision at all times.
- Will be issued a SIM card on arrival and required to contact their parents to confirm safe arrival.
- Will be expected to attend all classes punctually; in the case of any absence, follow-up action is immediate.
- Will receive health and safety guidelines for their stay.
- Will have an assistant appointed as a personal mentor to check on their welfare throughout their stay (if unaccompanied by a group leader) In the case of any particular requests or concerns, parents should contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at: 0090 392 630 3202 / 0090 392 630 3203 / 0090 392 630 2089