Through my teaching experience so far in English, I gained confidence and I have demonstrated excellent time management and interminable performance in class which was my pivotal role to motivate learners in ascertaining their inner strengths and abilities and what truly inspires them.
- Jan 2016 - Jan 2017 Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (in progress) University of Cambridge DELTA
- Sep 2010 - Sep 2011 Master of Arts Anglia Ruskin University (Cambridge-UK) Applied Linguistics and TESOL (PASS)
- Sep 2005 - Sep 2010 Bachelor of Arts Eastern Mediterranean Univesity (Cyprus) English Langauge and Literature Professional Development
- 2015 - 2015 Oxford Teachers' Academy-Teaching English to Adults University of Oxford
- 2012 - 2013 Learning Technologies for the Classroom (LTEC) British Council
- 2009 - 2010 Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) University of Cambridge (ESOL)
Sep 2013 - Present
- English Instructor Eastern Mediterranean Univesity School of Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School
- EPS-101 ( Beginner and Elementary Level)
- EPS-103 (Pre-intermediate Level)
- ENGL 191 (Communication in English).
- EPS-104 (Intermediate Level)
- EMU Summer School- (IELTS)
- DAU-SEM-(Business English)
- ENGL-181 (Academic English)-
- ENGL-107 Communication skills for tourism Industry )
- ENGL-108 (Communication skills for culinary arts)
- Dr. Sebastian Rasinger MA supervisor. Principal Lecturer, Applied LinguisticsCourse Leader & Admissions Tutor for UG ELIC courses and MA Applied Linguistics & TESOL at Anglia Ruskin University. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0845 196 2730International: +44 1223 698 730
- Dr. Feryal Varanoglulari ELT instructor. Faculty of Education. Eastern Mediterranean University. Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Melanie Bell Director of Learning, Teaching and Assessment Senior Lecturer, English Language and Linguistics at Anglia Ruskin University. Room: Hel 32. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0845 196 2793 International: +44 1223 698 793
The main research is about the use of instructional technology in English Language Teaching from the perspectives of teachers and this research is aimed to address teacher trainers (to educate prospective teachers on the elective use of technology; teachers who want to integrate technology to their lessons and the schools which design a curriculum with integrated use of technology.
- Professional Conduct
- Digital Media
- Langauge awareness
- Intercultural Competence
- Interaction, management & monitoring
- Lesson & Course Planning
- Teaching Experience
- Assessed Teaching
- Education & Training
- Language Proficiency
- Degirmencioglu, T. 2012. The Use of Instructional Technology and its Prevalence, The Lambert Publishing House, Germany.
- Degirmencioglu, T. 2013.The Complete Works in English Literature, Sentimental Discovery through Poetry, Novel and Gender Role, The Lambert Publishing House, Germany.
- 2nd Annual ELT conference at Girne American University.
- The 3rd international ELT conference organized by the University of Eastern Mediterranean and
- Scott Thornbury was the major plenary speaker at the conference.
- The event Linguistic Profiling at the University of Cambridge organized by the Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages. The exciting talk given by Dr. Bert Vaux.
- The Dark 16th Century at the Senate Hall at the University of Cambridge. The literary scholar
- Colm Toibin delivered the 2010 Leslie Stephen Lecture on "The Dark Sixteenth Century"
- The mentoring sessions at English Preparatory School (EMU).
- The workshop which is organized by Laura Woodward and the aim of this workshop is to know how we can exploit Oxford Word Skills in class.
- 4th FLEPS Workshop Festival which was held by EMU.