- 2009-2011 Sunderland University, Faculty of Education, Master of TESOL (Teaching English To Speakers of Other Languages), Sunderland, UK.
- 2003-2007. Eastern Mediterranean University. Faculty of Education, Department of English Language Teaching, Gazimağusa, TRNC. (Honour)
- 2002-2003. Eastern Mediterranean University.Preparatory-School of EMU, Gazimağusa, TRNC.
- 1998-2002. Namık Kemal High School, TRNC.
- 2015 (July 1st – July 31st ) Eastern Mediterranean University – Summer School
- 2014 (October) – On-going) Eastern Mediterranean University – English Preparatory School
- 2011(September)- 2014(June) Doğa College, English Teacher
- 2008 (September)- 2009 (June) Akova- Yildirim Primary School, English
- 2007 (December) – 2008 (June) EsrefBitlis Primary School, English Teacher
- On going: Social Responsibility Project : Audio Book for Blind or Visually Impaired People
- Social Responsibility Project (3 terms) Give a Book Give a life (2014-2015 Spring\ 2015-2016 Autumn, 2015- 2016 Spring)
- I have been translating thesis, newspaper (Esentepem Newspaper) and variety of documents for 8 years.
ACADEMIC HONORS AND AWARDS
- Got two high honour degree certificates during my bachelors degree.
- Got threehonour degree certificates during my bachelors degree.
- A certificate for attending the International ELT Conference "Through Their Eyes: Understanding Learner Perceptions of Teaching and Learning. (April,2013- Yeditepe University)
- A certificate for being an assistant in the 2nd International ELT Conference on
- "ELT Profession: Challenges and Prospects"
- A certificate for attending the 3rd Annual ELT Conference on „‟ Theoretical and Practical Applications of Emergent Technology in ELT Classrooms.‟‟
- Was awarded with scholarship by European Union Scholarship Program 3 which provided Master degree in UK.
- A certificate for organizing and contributing to dance entertainment in the 17th Famagusta Children Festival as Akova- Yildirim Primary School.
- Have organized and directed the 1st and 2nd Spelling Bee Contest among Famagusta Schools.
- Have been champion several times in both club and school teams in volleyball. (EMU, professional club)
- Have organized a seminar for increasing awareness about blind or visually impaired people.
1. Language skills
- English – Advanced in all skills(speaking, reading, writing, listening)
- German – Beginner
2. Computer skills
- MS Word – Advanced
- MS Power point –Advanced
- MS Excel – Pre-Intermediate
- Authorware – Intermediate
3. Teaching skills
4. Translation skills (English-Turkish, Turkish-English)
5. Communication Skills
6. Organization skills
7. The use of technology: Smart board
- Doing sports (volleyball and basketball professional)
- Reading a book (especially personal development, positive thinking and philosophic books)
- Name: Dr Ahmad Nazari, Program Leader (MA TESOL), Faculty of Education and Society, Sunderland University, UK.
- Tel: (+44) 0191 515 2454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Prof. Dr. NecdetOSAM, Rector, Eastern Mediterranean University
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Assoc.Prof. Dr. Naciye Kunt, Faculty of Education,EasternMediterranianUniversity.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tel: 630 2616
- Name: MegTimmins, Faculty of EducationandSociety, Sunderland University, UK.
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: SıdkiyeKuter, Faculty of Education, EasternMediterranianUniversity,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +905338639011